Today we’re sharing a recipe for pulled pork tacos. This delicious summer favorite isn’t just for sandwiches and can be made into many other yummy dishes.
Do you have leftover pulled pork? Are you tired of sandwiches but don’t have any other ideas?
There are so many options for leftover pulled pork. Don’t limit yourself to just making or getting burned out on sandwiches. It makes delicious pizza, wraps, salads and even tacos.
Yes you heard that right, pulled pork tacos. Yes that shredded pork smothered in barbecue sauce makes delicious tacos too.
These tacos may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of leftover pulled pork but you won’t believe how incredible this combination is.
How do you make these tacos?
- Obviously you start with some leftover pulled pork.
- We made homemade tortillas but you can also use store bought tortillas.
- We then warmed up the pork and the tortillas slightly.
- Spread a thin layer of sour cream on the tortilla.
- Then layer any condiments such as barbecue sauce, salsa, sriracha, or hot sauce and your pulled pork.
- Add a layer of shredded cabbage and thinly shredded or diced onion.
- Add more barbecue sauce to taste.
What else could you add to these tacos?
If you had some fresh or pickled jalapenos they would be the perfect addition. Also if you had some cabbage salsa or coleslaw, you could add that instead of the shredded cabbage. Get creative with these tacos and use what you have.
We encourage you to try this recipe for yourself. If you love pulled pork and you love tacos, these pulled pork tacos will be a new favorite too. We’d love to hear what you think about this recipe. We’d also love to hear what else you use leftover pulled pork to make. Let us know in the comments below. Thank you for visiting Sunup to Sundown! Please subscribe, like or share this post with others who could benefit from it.